Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I made use of my thomann coupon

Options
  • 08-10-2006 7:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭

And bought this rather handy tool.

Seems like something that can be very beneficial.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭Kenny_D

Handy thing alright but they have online versions of those for free

• Registered Users Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭-=al=-

i think i got one of those coupon things too, never used it though!

ive one of those things somewhere too i never use it! its on a handy keychain, but still never use it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭LundiMardi

GStormcrow wrote:
    Handy thing alright but they have online versions of those for free

I know yeah but sometimes you don't fancy draggin a laptop or pc along to rehearsals:)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Do Thomann do free delivery for items under a certain price? I can't remember... Might use the coupon for new picks if they do.

no, in fact i think there's a minimum you need to spend, 20 euro or something... Free delivery when you spend 200 or more.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭-=al=-

15 or 20 euro for shippin for anything i think cantr emember

Bollocks. Was hoping to pick up some picks. Nowhere in the bloody city seems to have JazzIIIs at all.

If anyone's living in Dublin or Blessington and is putting in an order, maybe PM me and I could add on a few packs of picks, pay for them with my coupon and buy them a pint for their trouble?

Just get some other necessities such as strings and stuff, and get picks with them. easy peasy

• Registered Users Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

Good aul jazz 3's YOu can get em down here in kerry no problem. I dont know how i lived without em theese days.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭NeMiSiS

It wasn't me, I live two minutes from Blessington, and I think I have Jazz III's at home.. the little small ones ? I think I had the ..r ed ones.. I'l have to have a look though. I use Dunlop Tortex something or other.. little baby ones.. bad ass..

TK

• Advertisement

I use the black ones, but thanks. Hopefully somewhere in town will be getting them in by the weekend. my ones are getting sharp edges from overuse...

Advertisement