Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

King Cobra HS9 Diver?

Options
  • 08-10-2006 6:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭

I have truely fallen for this club though i do no own one..........yet.

But before i hand out the serious cash for it i was wondering if people who used it could provide any feedback.

Positive and negative comments please.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭J.R.HARTLEY

rasco did you try taking it out on the range in celbridge, might help you get a bit more insight

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭mox54

we have a mobile golf simulator which we take to various events etc, www.golfswingpro.ie, we use a Ping G5 driver as our weapon of choice but the Cobra is easily it's nearest competitor and so many golfers rave about it, the Ping is the business but if you like the Cobra then I don't think you'll go wrong especially as low handicappers seem to love it the most!! - if they approve then it must be good!!:cool:

Advertisement