Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Studying in the US

Options
  • 06-10-2006 10:03pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I'm not sure if this is the best forum, or whether the distance one is right, but I'm going to try you guys anyway. Do you know anything about studying in the USA? I'm in the middle of a biology degree in Edinburgh, and I want to study medicine afterwards, preferably in the US. I can't find much concise information on the net about it. I know I can't get financial assistance from the US government, but can I get some from the Irish one?

Basically, any information at all would be appreciated!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭NoDayBut2Day

Perhaps you should try the Abroad Forum.
    There are many good medical schools in the US; depends on where you want to go, really. Good luck with financial assistance; sorry I can't help you there. I really don't know myself!

Advertisement