Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Uriny taste during oral sex

Options
  • 06-10-2006 12:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,268 ✭✭✭

Occasionally while giving oral sex to a certain person I have noticed that she has a uriny taste. I am not going to mention this.

However is there a hypoallergenic wipe that might work better than toilet paper to get rid of the taste.

MM

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

I'm intrigued. How are you going to wipe her without telling her why?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,523 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

What nipplenuts said, I don't think you're entirely serious as your track record shows mountanyman, this is locked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

I assumed he was going to just put some of those moist wipes in the bathroom instead of toilet roll and say that he'd decided to try to be more hygenic. There are some that also don't have a strong odour in themselves (with some I'd guess they'd taste worse than uriny [and no, it,s not that I'm fond of uriny tastes, not even the slight tang of it in fried kidneys]).

It could be a matter of a very small amount of leakage rather than a hygine problem - not enough that it'd be defined as incontinence, but enough that you'd notice it during cunnilingus.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,523 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Apparently this is a serious topic so please keep that in mind when posting from now on (I've removed the unhelpful posts). Unlocked!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,268 ✭✭✭mountainyman

I don't especially want to be banned so I will restate what i am looking for:

A hypoallergenic brand of moist towellettes that would cause no rash or other irritation if a woman used them after she did a wee.

I am not sure about kandoos which I used when my daughter was learning to wipe her bum because vaginas are so sensitive to rashes and women's plumbing is so fiddly.

It would also be nice if they had no strong taste themselves (though I suspect no one will know that).

I am just going to put them in the loo I don't propose to wipe her ( I am NOT into that) I agree with Talliesin I don't like the taste of urine but it is at least natural and better than soap.
    MM

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I don't think you should get hung up over such a small thing. It's part of being a woman sometimes to be a little leaky. It won't kill you.

Well, the one guide you have to taste is odour.

Kandoos have a strong smell (along with the off-putting fact that they are marketted primarily at young children just beginning toilet-training who may not be good at wiping well). There is a brand I know of aimed just at being more hygenic than toilet roll, and it is relatively light on odour, but I can't recollect the brand-name right now I'm afraid. If it comes to me I will of course post it, but in the meantime why not just take a dander around Boots or a supermarket that's relatively good in terms of what toiletries it stocks and see what you can find.

The leakage possibility is still there, the odds increasing if she's had children.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 757 ✭✭✭milod

Talliesin wrote:
    The leakage possibility is still there, the odds increasing if she's had children.

Agreed, comes with the territory! When she relaxes and approaches orgasm it's usually then that she might, er, lose integrity... I've encountered the same issue and have actually said it to 'her-indoors' (used all my diplomacy and tact and only needed three stitches afterwards :D ).

I'd avoid wipes of any sort as they interfere with a lady's natural balance down there - unless you can buy yoghurt wipes :p. You could try using a flavoured lube and say it gives you a nicer sensation perhaps...?

BTW, the taste and smell will be accentuated if she is dehydrated, or has eaten asparagus etc etc.

I don't think you should get hung up over such a small thing. It's part of being a woman sometimes to be a little leaky. It won't kill you.

I like giving head but I don't like the taste of pee; I know it won't kill me and that it is natural, but I don't like it. If it can't be cured I'll have to get used to it. I enjoy cunnilingus too much to stop anyway.

I know how hung up women are about smelling nice; and I don't want to annoy her.

MM

Do you find that the taste is less noticable once she's started to react to the cunnilingus? If so perhaps do other things that arouse her first and then move to cunnilingus to finish. Of course, since you don't want to say anything to her, a change in your style of foreplay may give something away.

• Advertisement

milod wrote:
    I'd avoid wipes of any sort as they interfere with a lady's natural balance down there - unless you can buy yoghurt wipes :p. You could try using a flavoured lube and say it gives you a nicer sensation perhaps?

She would never believe it lube is totally redundant. And that is why I am asking the question; vaginas are quite complicated as we all know.

MM

Talliesin wrote:
    Do you find that the taste is less noticable once she's started to react to the cunnilingus? If so perhaps do other things that arouse her first and then move to cunnilingus to finish. Of course, since you don't want to say anything to her, a change in your style of foreplay may give something away.

Her taste changes; I like the taste of vaginas in general but she is particularly delicious. God I'm all shivery thinking about it.

MM

Okay then, shivers aside (jeez, why do people not say that when I actually try to write erotica?) and assuming you mean it changes for the better, why not get her to that point before you start going down.

Would you feel it dishonest to just say that you prefer doing it when she's already quite aroused and in so saying not discuss anything you don't want to discuss? There's a big difference in "I don't like..." and "I do like..." or "I prefer..." and this would make it the latter rather than the former.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

There are lubes that heat up whtn you blow on them or tingle why not try adding some of them ?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

You can both take a shower before the sex. Help her wash herself and let her wash you.

OK we are getting off track here so Gordon don't ban me please; I am responding to a direct question.

I love going down on her, I love the little noises that she makes and he pulling my hair and the way the taste of her changes as I do it. But I don't like the taste of pee. That's all and that is why I thought some kind of wipe might do the trick. You know how women are if I mention she probably would break up with me or not let me do it.

MM

Thaedydal wrote:
    There are lubes that heat up whtn you blow on them or tingle why not try adding some of them ?

They don't tingle in my experience they burn alot.

MM

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

Boots sell feminine wipes as far as I know, I found tem wehn I went down the wrong isle awhile ago.

since they are designed for down there they should work, it's up to you to get her to use them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,356 ✭✭✭Donegal Lass

i would probably recommend some of the anne summers lines! they do feminine wipes aimed at conquering this type of problem (also to be used with toys) they also have a range of flavoured lotions and licks that are designed specificaly for oral sex for both men and women and they are very popular indeed!:) try some of those to see if they help. at least if you buy one of the licks you can buy one for her to use on you so she wont suspect a thing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Shellie13

take a shower together before hand im sure ya can work out the rest!
    enjoy!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭keynesian

I'd be surprised if there wasn't a toy, to do the job.

I guess you can't use a wet tissus caz you have to tell her. If you go for a shower every time, she'll notice. If you leave wipes, well, I'm guessing she's not stupit, epecally if it's vigina wipes.{ok, maybe I'm the only one who reads small print on packages}. Plus there's no garrenty she'll use them.

Bite the bullet and tell her, tactfully. How long have you been going out or talking?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Use saliva to break up the residual urine = spit on her sneakily.

kdjac

Advertisement