Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reps 4?

Options
  • 06-10-2006 9:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 19,388 ✭✭✭✭

Now with REPS 3 ending, when is REPS 4 starting? New year? Anyone know/ what the changes will be?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,490 ✭✭✭maidhc

Supposedly Jan 2007.

Can't see it happening as nothing has been ratified in Europe yet to the best of my knowledge.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

mfitzy wrote:
    Now with REPS 3 ending, when is REPS 4 starting? New year? Anyone know/ what the changes will be?

Expected to be announced early in the New Year.
    All 3 Flavours of REPS will run concurrently until the end of REPS 2 contracts on 31.12.2008 and REPS 3 contracts on 31.12.2011

Work necessary on REPS in 2007:

· Those who moved from REPS 2 to REPS 3 will have to present consolidated plans to DAF Structures in Johnstown Castle by 31.03.07

· REPS 3 IC Forms will have to be presented by participants confirming compliance with their plans, or detailing deviations and remedial action where non-compliance is a factor. This is a single page to be signed by those in compliance- where non-compliance is a factor it may be a lengthy process though.

· Production of REPS 4 plans (as appropriate when scheme announced). These plans are liable to be a lot more detailed and have more requirements than previous plans, given the significantly higher money involved.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Furze

I've no entitlements.
    What must I do enter REPs :confused:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Furze wrote:
    I've no entitlements.
    What must I do enter REPs :confused:

The close-off for REPS 3 applications was at the end of September, so unfortunately all you can really do at this point in time is sit tight until REPS 4 is announced (in mid January).

S.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Furze

Any news on Reps 4 ?
    If setting land, would one expect an additional premium if no restrictions with
    Reps ?

• Advertisement
Advertisement