Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ice hockey stuff

Options
  • 06-10-2006 12:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,968 ✭✭✭

does any one know were i can buy ice hockey sticks, and nhl jerseys i would like to buy some new nhl jerseys in this country. i haven't brought any in years.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

Not sure tbh. But The Belfast Giants would probably have a decent selection of NHL gear in thier shop

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭tywy

buy off the internet is probably your best bet

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭podge79

cena wrote:
    does any one know were i can buy ice hockey sticks, and nhl jerseys i would like to buy some new nhl jerseys in this country. i haven't brought any in years.

know it's not connected.. but damn i was in ny last year at madison sqaure gardens for a rangers game and it was brilliant..one of best sports expiereinces i've had....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭B00MSTICK

Im going to grab the new sabres jersey off icejerseys.com , anyone know if imports from canada get import duty and VAT added on?

I am actually selling some gear. I got the gear to play hockey on blades but injury forced me out. I am selling the padding Gloves Sticks Pucks and bag to put them into. Also some Bauer Blades . All have hardley been used . PM me if your interested

• Advertisement
Advertisement