Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the wicker man

Options
  • 05-10-2006 8:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

i bought the old version of the wicker man a couple of weeks ago after hearing all the hype about it,i was very disappointed with it i have to say,me thinking it was this great horror film,realised it was a slightly weird drama/musical with the odd mention of paganism thrown in for the horror mention!i decided to toture myself further and see the remake,it wasnt much better!anyone else seethese and think the same?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

I was never a fan, wouldnt really class it as a horror film either. More of a thriller ?

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭Daavid

Hmmm, the original is a work of genius in my opinion. Completely lived up to the hype and more. Though it's more horrific than horror.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

I watched the original 2 weeks ago with the film society, it was a ****ty viewing (it was on a projector screen in an auditorium). However I was very happy with the film. I thought it was a brilliant film, however the start had me going "wtf is this about? is it going anywhere?". When it picks up you see a great film though. I would reccomend it

Advertisement