Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Radio Reception loss

Options
  • 03-10-2006 5:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone else notice/ loosing RTE 1 and Today FM frequencies intermittently in the region? It can't be my radio as it happens in the office and car!
    Are they doing work on Mt. Leinster perhaps? It comes back after a minute or two but it's still annoying..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,724 ✭✭✭Dilbert75

Has happened me repeatedly over the space of the last couple of years - thought it was my car radio, then thought it was just Today FM (don't really change channel much) but obviously not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭JoeFitz89

yes i have noticed that aswell really with 2fm.can anyone explain what is going on?also the todayfm reception is not as good i find as 2fm

• Registered Users Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭timmywex

its happening with rte1 for me alright, i'll find out about mount leinster tough

Advertisement