Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Fermoy Bypass

Options
  • 02-10-2006 9:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 512 ✭✭✭

Yep, its open today (2nd October) as far as I know. And from the sign I can see it is using the E-Toll system. Why oh why can they not consolidate Easy Pass and E-Toll. Surely in this technologically rich day and age, it isnt that difficult. :rolleyes: But no this is Ireland. Of course it is difficult.

Looks like a lovely stretch of road anyway - drove passed it yesterday and it looks like all they have to do is move the cones outta the way.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,960 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭G Luxel

The ticket machine doesnt issue a receipt when you press the button.
    One of the toll boys said that the machine is faulty....... already.........
    The easy pass route has lots of cones in front of its entrance meaning its still
    not in operation. The cost of I.60 has put lots of people off the idea of
    taking this route. The vast majority of drivers are taking the old route via watergrasshill. It takes less than 20 minutes to go from the roundabout at dunkettle to moorepark.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

Isn't the Drogheda toll using E-toll and you can you use the easypass on that?

I only travel to Cork 4-5 times/year so I am looking forward to using it. I was only down 2 weeks ago and didn't think it would be ready so soon.

Advertisement