Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

brando

Options
  • 30-09-2006 6:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭

elton mulally and co, great band. i only have the singular death of privacy ep, was wondering if anyone had any idea where to buy (or obtain) anymore of their music. they're such a good band, i dont wanna know only 5 songs..
    especially im lookin for the piano version of say you love me which used to always be on phantom, great song
    thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,452 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I loved Brando too.... I have 5 or 6 tracks (including the Singular... EP), but I don't have that piano version of Say You Love Me.

I'd love to get my hands on other material.

Wasn't the lead singer going on a solo career? Did that ever happen?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭doonothing

apparently.. i also heard he's workin in celtic note on nassau street, im gonna pop in, hopefully ask him for some sheet music or if he has any cds lyin around i can buy (im sure he'll love it)

i have the piano version taped from aaages ago off phantom, its amazin, you wouldnt happe to know of any easy way to get tapes mp3s?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭tywy

just checked, the only version I have is the one with the acoustic guitar...not sure I can remember the one with the piano, but Phantom are back on on October 31st so you can start requesting it again :D

Advertisement