Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raekwon's LP Almost Done, Ghost Preps 'More Fish'

Options
  • 29-09-2006 1:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭

Why have I got this bad feeling that someone from the G-Unit is going to be on the first single...
    Raekwon’s long-awaited album, “Only Built 4 Cuban Linx II,” is almost finished if not already completed, according to Wu-Tang Clan’s official website, Wutangcorp.com.

The LP, which is produced by both Dr. Dre and the RZA, will feature appearances from the entire Wu family, as well as several other unnamed artists.

http://www.nobodysmiling.com/hiphop/news/86718.php

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,489 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

Orizio wrote:
    Why have I got this bad feeling that someone from the G-Unit is going to be on the first single...

dear god, i pray that doesn't happen. But that would obviously never happen though, Dre was never one to shamelessly promote his own brand :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭David19

G-unit isn't a Dre brand and he hasn't promoted it. He just owns 50. I'm hoping this will be good. Dre and RZA sounds interesting although I'd be hoping for me RZA than Dre. Not sure if the article says but this is being released through Aftermath.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Yeah its coming out with Aftermath.Has Rae signed for Aftermath then?

Anyway apparently its half and half production wise between Dre and RZA.

Advertisement