Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pitch and Putt - First time - what is needed?

Options
  • 29-09-2006 1:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭

Hi,

some friends and me wanna go for a round of pitch and putt at the weekend. It will be our first time. What would you normally bring, and how much do they charge?

We intend to go to the one in stepaside.

Cheers,
    Dani

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

All you need is your wallet. Can't remember how much it costs but isn't much. Everything is supplied.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

DubDani wrote:
    Hi,

some friends and me wanna go for a round of pitch and putt at the weekend. It will be our first time. What would you normally bring, and how much do they charge?

We intend to go to the one in stepaside.

Cheers,
    Dani

if ya have a few spare golf balls id bring them as your quite likely to lose one or two and they usually charge a euro for each new ball. Shouldnt cost more than 5 or 6 euro each.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭css

Oh and make sure you stand behind the person hitting the ball... ;)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

aye, wallet only unless you have a couple of balls for spares

I bring my own pitchin wedge and putter too from my dad's clubs just so I can get used to one set cos I play quite often. But this is not necessary.
    5 or 6 quid at most.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭sonic juice

Clay pigeons

• Advertisement
Advertisement