Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playing this weekend?

Options
  • 28-09-2006 2:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,551 ✭✭✭

Saturday Sept 30th. Most of the Leinster leagues tip off this weekend in earnest although seniors playing for a couple of weeks now.

Up to mens division 8 and ladies division 10 I think this weekend? Must be some folk from here in action...!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

I'll not be playing but then my teams are in the bottom division (Bray 3rds and fouths):D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,551 ✭✭✭MojoMaker

I saw Bray had two teams in the expanded division 9 alright. You're in action next weekend then. Shame they dropped div 10, we lost a whole team out of that.

Bray, as a club, did very well last year. I see they made it all the way to division 1 - congrats!

MojoMaker wrote:
    I saw Bray had two teams in the expanded division 9 alright. You're in action next weekend then. Shame they dropped div 10, we lost a whole team out of that.

Bray, as a club, did very well last year. I see they made it all the way to division 1 - congrats!

tbh i have nothing to do with the firsts and they have nothing to do with the rest of the club.

as far as i am concerned they have no loyalty to the club and are a bunch of self serving individuals:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭tywy

we're playing bray seconds on saturday...just got promoted from Division 5...it'll still be a tough one though I'm guessing

Bray 2nds will be tough. Tougher than most bigger club's 3/4XI. Watch out dude!

Fond memories of playing Bray III's over the years.

Entertaining Navan this Saturday, if they win there'll be no sambos in the bar :D

• Advertisement

tywy wrote:
    we're playing bray seconds on saturday...just got promoted from Division 5...it'll still be a tough one though I'm guessing

my brother is on bray seconds. he'll be the shit quick one on the wing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭tywy

bray ladies :P

lol:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,350 ✭✭✭Het-Field

Most of tge programme has been postponed. My first game will be against three rock rovers at grange road next saturday

How d'ya mean? Nearly all the mens leagues got underway last weekend, bar divisions 8 & 9. See TRR crushed Railway 10-0 at the weekend. Not a good start to their season. I heard all the RU teams lost last Saturday, leaking over 20 goals in the process :eek:

Anyone here play for any of the TCD teams?

• Advertisement

Ruggie, did you play against Pembroke 7ths there on Sat? Heard the lads were unlucky and it was a close game.

not going to be playing for a while....:(

too many commitments on practically every saturday till december. :eek:

Advertisement