Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any clubs for people rapping

Options
  • 28-09-2006 1:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭

hi i think it would be good if there was a club for people who like rap music and like making rap music.kind of like a book club.you see i dont think i would be confident enough to perform in front of a large audience but i wouldnt mine just mess about with a few people with a mic and an instrumental,so what do you all think?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 deepbeing

there are plenty of places bruv, have you heard of "open mic nights"? they happen in every town regularly, if they don't happen in your ends just contact your local club manager and ask him if you can host a open mic night. in every town there's always people into rap and it will always result in a big turn out so club managers love that kind of **** but they just don't want to organise it themselves.

also when you go clubbing chat to the dj afterwoods, all djs - new, fresh or young have contacts - otherwise they wouldn't be dj'ing at a club. make some contacts etc.

even if you do get on the mic, if you're looking for a record deal, you won't find a scout unless it's a big event but other then that you can record tracks and send them to record labels. have you got anything recorded at the moment?

Advertisement