Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wah wah

Options
  • 28-09-2006 12:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,974 ✭✭✭

what is the best type or model wah wah pedal to buy. i have the dunlop gcb 95. but some reason it has stop working. no noise come out when it is swicthed on. i ask because, if it can't be fixed i would like to buy a new one or even a different make.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Buy yourself a new battery :p

Failing that, I've heard good things about Ibanez's Weeping demon or you could go the Morley or Vox route. Nothing wrong with Dunlops either though.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,974 ✭✭✭cena

i have tried a new battery in it.i just makes i squealing noise, when you move it back and forward

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭!_Brian_!

Sounds like dodgy wiring that any guitar shop that does repairs will be able to fix for around 20 quid or so, (in Waterford at least)

If its not which is entirly possible as I'm far from a tech the weeping deamon has got a load of good reviews and it looks the business! I wetn looking through a load of wahs there a while ago when I was thinking about getting a new one, cant remember the most of them but the Weeping Deamon would be the first one I'd look for if I was looking to buy again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Morely are the way forward

• Registered Users Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭NeMiSiS

If.. it is squeeeling.. now I aint being a smartass.. do you have the cables in backwerds ?............................. As in the Guitar in the Amp socket.. and the amp in the guitar socket..

TK

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,974 ✭✭✭cena

yes the leads are placed in the right place. it was working fine 3 weeks ago.

Advertisement