Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Withdrawal limits

Options
  • 27-09-2006 10:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭

Is it possible to withdraw 650 from an AIB account via ATM in one day? Maybe im wrong butr i think i remember a 400 limit?

Also, can you set up cross bank DDIs e.g i walk into my AIB and ask for one to be done for Bank of Ireland

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

shane86 wrote:
    Is it possible to withdraw 650 from an AIB account via ATM in one day? Maybe im wrong butr i think i remember a 400 limit?

Also, can you set up cross bank DDIs e.g i walk into my AIB and ask for one to be done for Bank of Ireland

Thanks

The limit is 600 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

400 is the limit afaik.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Moved from AH. The limit is 400 I think, you normally set the amount when you open the account otherwise the default is set at 400. It could be different with other banks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭marlena

I remember a while back it was a Saturday and I needed a good bit of money.I took E400.00 out of one ATM but I still needed another E200.00.I tried a different ATM but all it would give me was another E100.00.

So in total I got E500.00.

Marlena

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭C Fodder

The default withdrawal limit for AIB current account is 600 but the Laser limit is 1000 (inculding cash withdrawals). You can request these values be altered.

• Advertisement
Advertisement