Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Symantec Ghost ?

Options
  • 27-09-2006 3:13pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,701 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi guys,i was thinking of buying this product and wondered what you folk think.
    Im looking for something that if i need to reinstall windows and reformat my HD i can easily get windows and my software back on.
    Will this Ghost package do the job?
    Im thinking if i get an external HD i can save it all onto that using this Ghost?
    http://www.symantecstore.com/v2.0-img/operations/symantus/site/ghostsnr/save_and_restore_ghost_uk.htm#

Also whats the difference between the two products in above link?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭HelterSkelter

External HD's usually come with software to do that job, you won't need Ghost.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

I have 2 maxtor external hard drives and they come with Retrospect backup software. Normally as mentioned something will be bundled with the hard drive.

Advertisement