Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So that Method Man album...

Options
  • 26-09-2006 11:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭

...is so well produced.Up there with the Cunninlynguist album as having the best beats from any album this year.Never can it be said that Erick Sermon,Havoc and the RZA have lost there touch.Even Scott Storch puts up a good showing.

I'm sure he won't,but I would love to see him put out 'The Glide' as a single.Its as good as a hardcore Hip-Hop track I have ever heard from the Wu since 2000.Brilliant beat again from the RZA.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭Linoge

Orizio wrote:
    ...is so well produced.Up there with the Cunninlynguist album as having the best beats from any album this year.Never can it be said that Erick Sermon,Havoc and the RZA have lost there touch.Even Scott Storch puts up a good showing.

I'm sure he won't,but I would love to see him put out 'The Glide' as a single.Its as good as a hardcore Hip-Hop track I have ever heard from the Wu since 2000.Brilliant beat again from the RZA.

Which albuum are you talking about? I'm a big Meth fan but Tical-) The Prequel was crap IMO. Is there a new album out?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Method Man 4:21...The Day After,released this month.

Advertisement