Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

psychology book

Options
  • 25-09-2006 3:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭

heya all. im ere in mary i but we dnt av a tin ere :mad: shockin!! haha
    neway im just wonderin if any1 knows wer i cud get the science of behavour 2nd edition for 1st year psychology?? its €50 -> lota drink money to waste on 1 book!! hahaha!!
    neway how sum1 can help!
    ta

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

Try here www.bookshop.ie

You might find it on there for cheaper than the €50.

Cheers
    Rory

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

*Inserts witty comment about how the op should possibly buy a 'how to type' book aswell*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭zuma

heya all. im ere in mary i but we dnt av a tin ere :mad: shockin!! haha
    neway im just wonderin if any1 knows wer i cud get the science of behavour 2nd edition for 1st year psychology?? its €50 -> lota drink money to waste on 1 book!! hahaha!!
    neway how sum1 can help!
    ta

Please use the full keyboard in the future....it takes about a second extra to add the "h" to "ere" and the "o" to "dnt"!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

Well the nicer way to make the point would be to mention the rules regarding 'text speak' and to encourage those 'teachers of the future' to avail of the broader english vocabulary :)

Anyway, that said now, back on topic please. Can anyone help other than Rory?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

try amazon.co.uk if you have the ability to make purchases online (ie credit card - or you could get one of those 3V thingies)...i get books from here and save quite a bit, plus they deliver fairly lively as well...

check out bookshop.ie as well: click on the link for UL and it'll tell you what's in stock - the bookshop is based behind reception in the SU.:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭Shyster

If only there were a site for latest edition books that are selling for nearly €150 and we have to buy them because they were written by our lecturers..

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭maggie_cork

got the book. €25!! thanks a mill. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭analyse this

pssst!! shes goes to mary I ...what a surprise!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

pssst!! shes goes to mary I ...what a surprise!

Fast_Mover to arrive in X amount of time to defend her "College"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Not as fast as me to lock it.

*note: not a reflection of real life™

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement