Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello All, This is just a friendly reminder to read the Forum Charter where you wish to post before posting in it. :)

Worst Transformers ... EVER!!

• 25-09-2006 10:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭ 6th

Ok so I know its only a matter of time before theres a "best transformer ever" thread so i thought i'd jump in with a worst one ever.

For me it has to be the battlechargers - runamuck & runabout - if anyone remebers the story line from issues 93 & 94 "Decepticon Graffiti"...... sucky!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭ monkeyfudge

Wasn't Circuit Breaker in that issue as well? She was hot.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭ 6th

Yes she was ... an angry, sexy woman!

Circuitbreaker.jpg

Of course the only representation that disabled people got in the cartoon was that prick with the glasses in the wheelchair... oh I hated him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭ jaggeh

I always always always hated Skylynx. he was kind of lame in the comic and then in the cartoon he had such a snooty voice.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭ 6th

oh yeah Skylynx sucked!

• Advertisement

I actually liked Skylynx. He was one of the few autobots who didn't accept Grimlock as leader.

He had a fairly rough time of it actually he'd go from one bad situation to another and he had to babysit those 3 kids.

He was a bit snooty in the cartoon though.

Don't forget Wheelie... The Transformers answer to Jar Jar Binks.

"What Wheelie wanna know, why we not think this up long ago?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭ TerrorFirmer

Speaking solely of the toys for a moment, what an earth were they thinking when they made those Star Wars transformers. Darth "Transforms from a Tie Fighter into a black brick with a head" Vader was woeful.

Definately worst transformer toys ever.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Rhyme

Swoop, Wheelie and Salt Shaker.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭ Agamemnon

The worst toys ever were the Action Masters - Transformers that didn't transform. They sucked a helluva lotta ass.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 320 ✭✭ Trode

Pretenders. Because nothing blends in quite like a fifty foot man in a brightly-coloured space suit.
    And the robots inside weren't much good either. Most of the time their transformation was just them in a yoga position.

HavoK wrote:
    Speaking solely of the toys for a moment, what an earth were they thinking when they made those Star Wars transformers. Darth "Transforms from a Tie Fighter into a black brick with a head" Vader was woeful.

Definately worst transformer toys ever.
    I don't know... That Millenium Falcon one looks pretty cool with a Han and Chewy bots combining to make it up.

My nephew has the Darth Maul / Sith Interceptor one and it's pretty cool looking too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭ Dominatorx

Armada sideswipe the mold that will not die
    And cyb thundercracker i HATE that putrid mess

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭ V9

I'll have to agree, though I dont have Cyb Tundercracker, Armada Sideswipe is a mess. BW TM2 Sonar would also me one of my "why did I bother" buys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭ DaBreno

Bumblebee/Goldbug. For a decade, his sum contribution to the cause was to get shot. Repeatedly. He must have been a terrible drain on resources. Fair play to Ratchet for the way he kept him going but Im sure in his weaker moments he thought "Here is this little s**t in front of me again. If I did the decent thing, there might be more parts for the Dinobots".

Good nomination for Skylynx, Horrifically ugly yoke. Why didnt they just get him to fly a bomb into Decepticon HQ and set it off when he got there?

Rodimus Prime. "Im so Tired. All the fighting, Im so Tired. Moaaaaan!" After 2 years? Are you joking? What a wimp! What were you smoking when you picked him Optimus?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭ Dominatorx

xanthor wrote:
    *Makes mental note to replace DominatorX's Megabolt Megatron with Cyb Skywarp*

No ta one of that garbageocon is enough thank you very much

Advertisement