Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Essay writers wanted..

Options
  • 25-09-2006 6:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hello all I'm from essaybid.com and I am seeking writers who have an interest in writing essays and getting paid for it. If your interested please goto essaybid.com and register, emails are sent out to all members when new essay projects are available for writers to bid on.

Thanks,
    http://www.essaybid.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

This is a service for rich stupid students I take it?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 gary.b

An essay website with 0 essays?

You need more essays :) .

You can't start this unless you have a firm base to begin with. If i can see that this is legit and not just a fly-by-night .com crash & burn i might sign up and write a few essays.

Maybe you should consider "realigning" you site to appeal more to essay writers initially, rephrase a few things and offer "Research" help and such. Offer ghost writing services - which is essentially what you're doing, but not saying

Also, some pages give me 404s (Page not found errors)

Good luck with this. I like the design.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement