Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Champions league this week?

Options
  • 25-09-2006 1:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭

What do ye think?

United is 6/5.

Thinking of lumping on Celtic at 4/7 what ye think?

Know any good sites for looking at for matches.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

What do ye think?

United is 4/1.

what united is 4-1?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭joebhoy1916

Sorry fixed now.

Sorry fixed now.
    i would do a double on that with a return of 3.46

Do you know any good links with fact about the teams durning the past few months?

To be honest I wouldnt do United but I think Celtic at that price is alright they really need to win this game with the result against Rangers there confidence will be sky high.

Miller got first goal also so should play well.

Just seen they drew against Ajax away August 23, 2006

But I watched there last match they played very bad.

to be honest i dont know any sites regarding form for betting purposes,maybe try sky sports.com,they cover most european leagues on there site

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭westtip

Know any good sites for looking at for matches.

betdevil.com is about the best site I have come across on the web for analysis - it is subscription though, although there are certain free levels and you can get a trial (I think) but the analysis tools are second to none. the UK leagues and main European leagues go to football365, they have some very good interactive analysis tables, highly recommended for league match betting analysis.

Re this cycle of matches Real Madrid to beat Dynamo Kiev (@1.25 or better on xchgs) is the only match I will bet on in this weeks series of games.

Looking good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭Sillyaspie

Chelea, and arsenalto do the business tomorrow,

put themin triples 1 with sporting, 1 with roma, and 1 with psv if any of those win you're minted, minted, minted!

county wrote:
    i would do a double on that with a return of 3.46

i should really take my own advice:(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

Liverpool should be in all accas tomorrow night, they are starting to click, and Galatasaray took a hammering the weekend.

• Advertisement

Tuesday 17th

Shunsuke Nakamura to score against Benfica during 90mins. 11/4

• Registered Users Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

Good result for Celtic there, fair play to anyone who backed with their hearts and not their heads. :eek:

Advertisement