Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clubs & Society's

Options
  • 24-09-2006 4:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭

what clubs or society's have you joined this year? I signed up for Paintballing and Dodgeball. I was thinking of joining Fencing, but it doesan't look like there's any room for a little tom-foolery, a bit too strict for my liking

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

I joined indoor hockey. I'm also on the council for the Film Society. We're watching Garden State in the Whitaker on Wednesday at 3. I urge everybody and anybody to come along.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭R.D

I didn't join any, don't have the time to be honest. Wouldn't mind joining that Film Society thou -- didn't know it existed, and watch tons of films as it is, Garden State, brilliant film. Is it too late to join these clubs and society's??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

no, just go down to the office in the MPC area (it's the office to the left of the supplies shop)

If you want to jointhe Film Society just show up at the Whitaker Theatre at 3 on Wednesday. i forget what we're watching, either Blue Velvet or Quadrophenia. There will be posters up anyway.

My mistake. We are showing The Big Lebowski this week, Quadrophenai is next week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

class film!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Roisin89

So if I show up any Wednesday to the film club, I'll be allowed to join?

I didn't join any other clubs though. I had class that day :(

Sorry about the lateness of my reply. I havn't had much computer access this week. Anyone can come along to the film screenings on Wednesday. It costs a euro to join the society. It's well worth it. Don't miss Quadrophenia this Wednesday at 3.15.
    Oh and when signing up, tell them Dawson sent ya. ;)

Advertisement