Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shipping without hardcase

Options
  • 23-09-2006 1:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,706 ✭✭✭

Anybody gotten something from Ishibashi in a gigbag rather than hardcase? How well and with what did they pack it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Beecher

Yup, got a Jazz bass off them a while back. If I remember correctly the padding inside the gig bag was minimal but that was compensated by the heavy padding surrounding the gigbag in the box. It arrived without a scratch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,706 ✭✭✭Voodu Child

Good stuff, thanks for the info.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭-=al=-

ordered a guitar without a gigback or harcase and it arrived aok. lots of padding all over it, inside and out, ur grand

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭The_g-man

Received a guitar from ishibashi in a gigbag, huge amount of padding, guitar arrived in perfect nick, but the headstock had ripped a hole in the gigbag padding.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Yeah, I got a guitar from German without a hardcase, it was well boxed and arrived perfectly.

• Advertisement

Yeah, sure ill take the chance and see how it turns out.
    Cheers for the replies

• Registered Users Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭Kenny_D

Want to divulge what you're getting?

A lite ash strat.

man im o stiwitred

-=al=- wrote:
    man im o stiwitred

man im so twiated

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,984 ✭✭✭Johnny Storm

I got a strat from Ishibashi in a gigbag, it wasn't damaged but it was not very securely packaged either IMHO. If I was to order again I would ask them first to clarify exactly what they would do if it arrived damaged.

FYI Some pix in this old thread
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054894618&referrerid=&highlight=gemihen

EDIT: On second thoughts I'd ask them to pack it better.

i shudnt post when im drunk... at least the timestamps let me know what time i was at home at

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

This is a forum for discussion of musical instruments, not alcohol abuse.

unless they switched for 2 minutes last nite

:o

Advertisement