Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Hot Drops

Options
  • 23-09-2006 11:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 268 ✭✭

Hey, we're a Galway based rock band, we recorded two tracks there a month ago. Took us a while but we finally put them up on myspace. Check em out and let us know what you think -

http://www.myspace.com/thehotdrops

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 268 ✭✭FastMachine

Page is updated so BUMP!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭NeMiSiS

Loved it, production is excellent.. kinda real .. driving music or something.. u2/Ocean Colour Scence.. or something I dunno. Love the backing vocals, excellent! Fair play. Illuminate my night was my favourite of the two

TK - JEKYL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 268 ✭✭FastMachine

Thanks Nemisis, yeah we're big U2 fans so that influence can probably be heard a bit in the tunes. The producers were top quality, Chris O' Brien and Graham Murphy who run the Production Suite off Baggot St. I had very few exact parts worked out for the guitar before we went up other than the rhythym tracks, just ideas, but they'd have you play and keep playing till you came up with a great part.
    Illuminate my night is my favourite too but there's not much in it between the too for me.

Advertisement