Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brasseye

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

i prefer the cake episode

"cake is a made up drug" haha

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

Brilliant stuff :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,089 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Watched the whole series last week on dvd, absolutely love it. :D

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Cake episode had me in pain from laughing. Brasseye was the best but just like Spitting Image the decade before, society wasnt really ready for that level of candid humour!

DeV.

Love it when the guy is disguised as a school :D

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

The Paeodophile Brasseye ep is the best, has me in stitches!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Haha, I haven't heard of this at all. Brilliant stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭abelard

Cake episode is an absolute legend, was actually looking at that cake episode on youtube last week. The celebrity endorsements of the campaign were some of the funniest things i have ever seen;

"It effects the part of the brain known as Shatner's Bassoon"
    "He thought he had a month to cross that tram"
    "She vomited up her own pelvis"
    "Joss Ackland's spunky backpack"

Absolutely amazing

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

"It effects the part of the brain known as Shatner's Bassoon"

:D

it's scary how gullible we are

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,089 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

It's hilarious the way they do it, left wondering whether the people were in on it or not and which were etc.
    I love the right/wrong thing, when they have to move the arrow and the thing with scaring cows.

'Cows out!'

• Registered Users Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭abelard

Just bought the whole series on dvd as a birthday present for my flatmate (/for myself) and cant wait to go through the lot of them. I've only seen parts of the paedophile and cake episodes, are they the best?

Advertisement