Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryder Cup - Clothing too similar?

Options
  • 22-09-2006 3:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭

Anyone finding the clothing too similar for both teams?

Makes it difficult to tell if it is European or American player. I would recognise the players reasonably well but many shots go by where the camera work isn't close enough to recognise the player. Anyone else finding this?

It was ok this morning when the Europeans had their green jerseys on but both teams t-shirts are too similar!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,576 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

yes ...agree with ya on that....

• Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭DukeDredd

Totally agree with you. Been watching this online all day and it's caught me out a few times - especially when the picture quality isn't as good as TV!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,186 ✭✭✭kensutz

Yeah I noticed that a while ago. Only way to tell the difference is that the Yanks have black trousers while the Europeans have lighter trousers.

Advertisement