Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

But he has no eyes!!!

Options
  • 21-09-2006 4:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭

I dont know if this has been covered before but I read it in the newspaper a couple of weeks ago. Its about a guy that got got pulled over by the cops because they thought he was drink driving but it turned out that he had no eyes.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2006/09/11/ublind.xml

Please let me know what you think because its so odd.He got banned from driving for 3 years. He got banned for 3 years!!! Im sorry but he should never be let drive a car ever again. Crazy stuff

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,891 ✭✭✭Kersh

We had a blind man do the Mondello Driving school about 2 years ago.
    It was his dream to get behind the wheel of a racing car, so we helped him with that.
    Obviously he didnt go out in the single seater, just the Rover 25.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Clearly he doesn't give a **** about himself or anyone else. He only got half a mile. If he was in Dublin he'd get the full length of the M50 before he came across a Garda.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,818 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

IPlease let me know what you think because its so odd.He got banned from driving for 3 years. He got banned for 3 years!!! Im sorry but he should never be let drive a car ever again. Crazy stuff

I think he may have been banned from holding a license for 3 years. AFAIK, blind people are not eligible for driving licenses in any case.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

seamus wrote:
    If he was in Dublin he'd get the full length of the M50 before he came across a Garda.
    Most licences would be expired by the time you get the length of the M50.

Advertisement