Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Final choice on wheels

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

links don't work

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Spitfire666

right ignore the links, here they are

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

They are both very nice but I perfer the Lionheart.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Spitfire666

even though it would need to have a spacer to convert it from a ford fit to a peugeot fit?
    and is there any place i kud get new caps for the centre? i dont like the lions.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭5500

All a spacer does is alter the distance that the wheel sits from the hub to arch.Whats your cars pcd?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭VeVeX

Most if not all 4 stud Fords are 4 x 108 which is the same as a 206.

The offset on a 206 however is very low and is reccommeded to be between et20 and et25. This could be made ok with wheel spacers but unless you really want the wheels and they are not available in a 206 fitment I wouldnt bother with them. Its best to get wheels that are suited to your car so as not to have problems with steering and rubbing etc at a later date.

Advertisement