Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Premiership, Championship, SPL pred sites..

Options
  • 21-09-2006 8:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

I started up a football premiership prediction competition on a website a while ago, and thanx to the fish man allowing me post it here, we got quite a few people involved from boards.ie - thanks to all ye that are playing.

I recall someone posting here I think wondering if there was anything similar for the Championship. It got me thinking and I revamped the site a bit recently. Primarily I restructured a lot of the underlying stuff so it should now be able to cater for any soccer league - such as the Championship, Eircom League etc - maybe possible to add other ones like the Champions League maybe. At the moment, it's only running for the Premiership coz I dont want to go through the hastle of loading up the stuff for another league unless theres enough interest in it.

So, if you want to take a look, the site is www.footiebingo.mine.nu, and if you think another league competition would be worthwhile let me know and we'll see if we can get it going. No charge for this, just a bit of craic. The more involved the better. Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭zacharius

The first round of games for October start on 1st, so cut-off date to get the predictions in for that day is midnight 30th Sept.

Note: The Section B predictions cannot be changed after this time too, and they are potentially worth 70 points so if you want to enter - make sure you put those in!

Cheers

Advertisement