Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lookin to start/join band

Options
  • 21-09-2006 12:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Im 17, from castlederg, play guitar and do a bit of songwritting. Im lookin to start or join a punk/grunge band with people around the same age.
    My influnces are Dead Kennedys, Sex Pistols, Nirvana, Green Day, Black Sabbath and some traces of Linkin Park.

If theres anyone intersted let me know cause Ive been lookin for a band a long time.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭redgie

where's castlederg?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 fire-point

yeah, wheres castlederg. Im seventeen, play guitar and some piano and can sing if you want, a little song writing, influences are pretty much the same but no linkin park and more punk and ska. Im from enfield. im doin the leavin this year but jammin on the weekend shouldnt be a problem as long as your not hard to get to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Drifta

Well its in Tyrone, close to Newtownstewart and near the border.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 fire-point

thats a bit far

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Drifta

Yeah I know. I thought it was outta the question when I you said you were from enfield :rolleyes: .

• Advertisement
Advertisement