Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Time Spiral Prerelease

Options
  • 20-09-2006 8:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭

Just so you all know, the Time Spiral prerelease is this weekend. dates are as follows:

Saturday 23rd September, Royal Dublin Hotel, O'Connell St. Registration starts at 10am and the tournament starts at 11am sharp. cost is €25

Sunday 24th September, Plaza Hotel Tallaght, same registration times and cost.
    I'd definitely recommend coming to these events, the set is awesome and the presence of "timeshifted" purple cards makes it extremely random and much more varied than a usual prerelease. hope to see you there!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭BadCharlie

I have been out of the game a long time my self. And when i play todays players with my old cards i keep thinking to my self "Boy the new cards are nasty". I keep feeling that i have missed out on some real nice cards.

So what im saying is i hope this set has some nasty cards in it as i plan on buying a good few boosters.

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Farcear

Yay! Pre-release!

:)

Love going to these things without reading the spoiler.

(that's half the fun to be fair)

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭MatthewVII

I couldnt help myself (i never can). besides, i want to win my 3rd prerelease in a row :D

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Farcear

pff, where's the fun in that?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭cedomination

well,i came 14th(my best so far in a prerelease:D )

got:
    vati il dahl
    stronghold overseer
    serra avenger
    leviathan:(
    lightning angel
    gaeas blessing
    and loads of other cool purple stuff

how did you all do?

• Advertisement

well,i came 14th(my best so far in a prerelease:D )

got:
    vati il dahl
    stronghold overseer
    serra avenger
    leviathan:(
    lightning angel
    gaeas blessing
    and loads of other cool purple stuff

how did you all do?

purple?
    Is there a new colour been added to magic ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭cedomination

BadCharlie wrote:
    purple?
    Is there a new colour been added to magic ?

most people know this,but there are 121 reprints in time spiral.these cards have a purple expansion symbol and 1 is found in every booster

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭MatthewVII

yeah, purple cards are the new hot thing in magic. the prices of the best ones (eg Psionic Blast, Bad Moon, Lightning Angel, Desert, Akroma etc) will be ridiculously high.

Hmm cool i must go and buy some of these new cards when they get down to waterford.

Advertisement