Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Really heavy feeling in the air?

Options
  • 20-09-2006 8:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭

Is it just me, or has the past day (and this morning especially) had a really heavy feeling in the air?
    I guess it's probably due to the incoming bad weather / dregs of the hurricane, but it's really annoying!
    I just feel like lying down and sleeping, and it's nearly hard to breath easy.
    The office is so uncomfortable today.... and it's not even 9am yet for feck sake! Today is gonna be a tough day.

(Sorry mods, not sure if this is a PI or in the Weather forum, but just wanted to see if others are feeling it)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,467 ✭✭✭✭kippy

If you are a Mayo fan, like me, the heavy feeling is pretty easy to explain. Could feel like this for a while.
    The aul weather patterns arent helping either.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,072 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

whiskeyman wrote:
    Is it just me, or has the past day (and this morning especially) had a really heavy feeling in the air?
    I guess it's probably due to the incoming bad weather / dregs of the hurricane, but it's really annoying!
    I just feel like lying down and sleeping, and it's nearly hard to breath easy.
    The office is so uncomfortable today.... and it's not even 9am yet for feck sake! Today is gonna be a tough day.

(Sorry mods, not sure if this is a PI or in the Weather forum, but just wanted to see if others are feeling it)

It always feels like that when there's a big storm brewing whiskeyman, though its been like this for a couple of weeks now! People's tempers are starting to fray, lol.
    Hopefully todays weather will clear it all up (even if it does ruin the Ryder Cup :p )

• Registered Users Posts: 13,602 ✭✭✭✭thebaz

Can anyone remember the last cool night -- the weather seams to stay kind of muggy at nights , for the past 3 months -- maybe that why i'm not sleeping well or my lack of booze !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Naked Lepper

heavy feeling in the air is what the scientists refer to as humidity

its 83% humidity at the moment and im not a expert but id put it down to that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

I deleted the rubbish posts (most of them) and moved it here OP. These lovely people will be able to help you better.

• Advertisement
Advertisement