Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prog Rock/metal band setup

Options
  • 19-09-2006 11:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭

Hey I've put up bout starting different types of bands here before and i ended up realising wht i want to try do, mainly try make some very original music, I'm looking for all types of musicians(bassists even keyboards!) who are interested, personal taste isn't too important as the more varied the members hopefully the more creative things can b, i myself have been playing metal(I'm into all types of guitar orientated music) for years but wouldn't mind doing something lighter but with still a good bit of kick to it, I'm 20 years old, and i've been playing guitar for 5 years, influences on my playing would be marty friedman, jason becker, dave gilmour, joe satriani, and live on the northside of dublin(9) if your interested email me at Luke_Necrosis@Hotmail.com as i always forget to check this forum. I'm very serious in getting something going and gigging and recording.
    Thanks

Comments

Advertisement