Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Safety Protection Laws Have Come Into Force

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

interesting info alright!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Tipsy Mac

Only in Ireland could the whole point of the exercise be made worthless until May 2009...:D
    What do I do if I have more children in the rear of a car than there are seatbelts installed?
    Ireland has availed of an exemption until May 2009 which allows children to sit unrestrained in the rear of a vehicle where seatbelts are not available. This concession, used responsibly, is intended to facilitate families with cars where the number of children is greater than the seats available for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

So if you have 8 kids can you just bundle them all into the back seat?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭MercMad

You know what really annoys me is taht Taxi's have an exemption !!

WTF is that all about !

These are Public Service Vehicles, and you would think that in the light of recent bus crashes that they would enfoirce the laws for all vehicle types, especially PSV's !!

Surely a Taxi driver could stuff abooster seat in the boot somewhere !!

Advertisement