Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

garage wanted in dublin to jam

Options
  • 19-09-2006 11:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭

hi we are a band looking for a garage with power supply....and lightings... in/near dublin city centre.....if anyone has any clue about it plz lemme know thanx!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

What's wrong with a rehearsal room? I don't think many people would be happy with a random band in their garage.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭rockintothebone

rehearsal room.....?like what...i mean to ask are u talking about the ones u rent for 4 hours and pay 40 bucks like?.....well thats the reasong we r looking for a garage or something like an empty room.....so we can place our equipments in the garage...and jam anytime we like......and keep it locked....

Good luck with that but I think it's going to be pretty tough finding a stranger willing to give up their storage space and quiet for free (or even if you paid them).

we found one in ongar....but its tooo far .....searching for some near the city center or in it

of course we will pay them....hehe

• Advertisement

If you pull it off, hats off to you man, I've been trying to use my own garage for years! :D

is it so tough to use a garage......well we are looking for a garage cuz we cant jam in our apartment hehehe.....well ur trying to use ur own garage?u mean....? if u cant use it....let us use it hehehe.....rent it to us...:D ;)

whats so tough in using ur garage mate?

Number one, getting rid of half the junk in their to make room for equipment. Number two, getting the thing damp-proofed so the gear would get ruined. Number three, getting all the power sockets fixed so we can plug in. Number four, the neighbours. So basically just far too much hassle for someone as lazy as me.

oh ...k....well i was talking about a band garage ...hehe not a dumping garage lol.....

• Advertisement
Advertisement