Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Midweek football 19/20 September

Options
  • 18-09-2006 8:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭

Was going to post up a full fixture list, but it's fairly cumbersome given the volume of fixtures all over Europe. I'm using Paddy's prices as a guide, although I use Paddy for accas I do 99% of my singles on betfair. W=Wednesday

HOMES
    Birmingham (3/10)
    Sheff Utd (1/4)
    Celtic (1/7)
    Reading (1/4)
    AC Milan (1/7) (W)
    Cagliari (6/5) (W) hooray, an odds-against shot :)
    Fiorentina (1/2) (W)
    Sampdoria (evens) (W)
    Hibernians 1/2 (W) *LUMP

AWAYS
    Southampton (5/6)
    Everton (2/5)

DRAWS
    Brentford (11/5)
    Leeds (3/1)
    Walsall (5/2)
    West Brom (11/4)
    Roma (15/8) (W)

As I said in a thread above, might be a good couple of nights to use the accumulator calculator tool.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭Sillyaspie

Anyone spot any good lays?

( I like laying)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

Sillyaspie wrote:
    Anyone spot any good lays?

( I like laying)

I think Hibs are a lump-on bet tomorrow night, others may feel the price is a layer's dream.

Dundalk could be a good lay at home to Shamrock Rovers; they will be without several key players, but will probably still be favourites.

Inter Milan drew at home to Sampdoria last week, so they could be a good lay away to Roma tomorrow night.

Advertisement