Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who were these acts?

Options
  • 16-09-2006 7:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,555 ✭✭✭

I know people accuse me of putting all sorts of crack-induced hallucinatory nonsense on boards and confusing dreams with reality but the following is really doing my head in regarding two rap acts which I've been struggling to remember for the past number of years.

Act 1: An Irish Rap act with a lead-rapper dressed like Eamonn DeValera. I keep thinking it's the Marksmen, but I know it can't be them. I also think that Sinead O'Connor was touting them around for a while.

Act 2: American Rap/R'n'B act who had a hit with a track called 'Lucky Number 7'. I remember part of the lyrics being "you be my six, I'll be your seven". The video was played a lot on MTV in the mid 90's. I think they were called 'The Color of Money' but I'm not too sure. Very much like De La Soul.

I've googled around on both of the above and drawn blanks. Any help would be appreciated.

Advertisement