Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Backing tracks

Options
  • 16-09-2006 2:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭

Would it be ok if people were to start exchanging backing tracks on the board? I only ask cos i've been quite bored lately and would like to record some tracks fully onto backing tracks, just for the hell of it..

At the moment i'm looking for a sweet child of mine backing track, don't ask me why, i just do for some strange reason!! heh heh.. Also some cream would be nice, and other gnr, and i don't really care what else. I have a few to send on to others but not many to be honest.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

I don't think backing tracks for copyrighted songs is a good idea. What's the difference between making these available as opposed to mp3s and tabs of the originals? We modular types discussed backing tracks recently and decided to not allow their inclusion following a thread on the Playing & Techniques & Theory sub forum but it looks like none of us amended the charter, whoops! Anyway, please don't post backing tracks and I'm off to amend the charter.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement