Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Footage Of Jazzy Jeff @ The Savoy

Options
  • 16-09-2006 1:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭

"MC JAZZY JEFF & DJ SKILLZ CUTTIN UP RUN DMC'S "PETER PIPER" check it out here

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

Jazzy is coming back to Ireland next month to play @ the Savoy in Cork and Ten in Waterford. I was at the gig in the Savoy (in June i think) and he was class. Worked his socks off on the decks.

Highly recommend his gigs

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Hope there's a bit more of his own stuff this time. Might be promoting the Return of the Magnificent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭StevieG

Kold wrote:
    Hope there's a bit more of his own stuff this time. Might be promoting the Return of the Magnificent

It's gonna be a good album-i've heard the tracks featuring KRS One, CL Smooth, Musiq and Rhymefest and they are all banging!

Advertisement