Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late Late Show

Options
  • 15-09-2006 6:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭

Did anyone see the late late show last week where they had that paedo on. was it really as bad as i have heard? well they are goin to discuss it on tonights show

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,555 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

Didn't see last weeks but I just watched it tonight.

Having Eamon Dunphy *and* Daniel O'Donnel on the same show normally makes me want to open a vein, but suprisingly both came out with intelligent points. Has the world finally gone crazy?

More depressing though was the presence of Claudia Shiffer, reduced to whoring cheap watches and Detective Garda Paul Williams.

No wonder they don't issue people with paper TV Licences anymore, after tonight's show many would be tearing them up.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,961 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭nicelives

It wasn't too bad last week, the paedo was speaking against his offences of the past, he was totally against paedophilia. I think people were a bit shocked that a paedo was on at all and didn't hear what he was saying. He was speaking against this offence but not being a victim of these kind of people I would definitely listen to why someone would be hurt by interviewing someone who had been convicted in the past.

Advertisement