Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weekend Eircom League

Options
  • 15-09-2006 12:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭

Nothing much appeals in the Premier except maybe going under the goals in the Cork City game (dangerous; they busted 1.68 unders away to Sligo on Tuesday :( ), or perhaps Waterford unders (Waterford are a bit unpredictable these days, but UCD are nigh-on impossible to break down for most teams in the league).

There is value to be had in the First Division though. Shamrock Rovers are interesting at 1.95 on betfair, while Galway must be worth a bet on Saturday against a Kilkenny team who are bottom of the division and approaching that time in the season where teams just stop playing when they have nothing really to play for.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭telecaster

Yeah, it's pretty uninspiring this weekend in the top flight, although I expect Longford to get their act together against Bray.

Rest of my previews here:

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭telecaster

I fancy the unders in the Pats & Athlone cup games this weekend (both live on TG4 so you can experience the pain of each goal)

Rest of my previews are here

Advertisement