Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Empty Student Records?

Options
  • 14-09-2006 3:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭

I wanted to check my online student record to see if my repeat results were out and I got a page saying "There are no active containers for this page. Click Here to add containers to this page."
    Clicking there should give a list of available containers, but the list is empty. Is anyone else getting this or is it just me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭Brendygg

Ya same thing happened to myself. It also happened to a mate of mine. After my repeat last friday I went into Student Academic services and told them, she just asked for my student no and its workin fine now.

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭IceHawk

Cheers, I'll head in tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭klong

Same problem here...are the results up yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭Brendygg

No there not up yet. They say its the 25th but thats the day we start back, how stupid is that. Theyll surely be up the friday before. Anybody from last year remember when they went up?

Advertisement