Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has the best Savings Rate been Confirmed?

Options
  • 13-09-2006 5:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭

I know theres been alot of talk on Rabodirect, but the lady in BOI is convinced their new smartsave is the best. I really dont have a clue, just know I want another account I can stick one or two hundred into every month, and get the best interest on it.
    So has a conclusion been reached? Who can I make the most money with over a period of say 2 years?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,539 ✭✭✭Trampas

Do you expect her to say another bank is offering better product than theirs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭awishawash

Well you know it never dawned on me!!:rolleyes: Just making conversation !
    Can anyone tell of current rates for savings accounts, and maybe suggest which they think is the best?:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭blobert

Have a look here:

http://www.askaboutmoney.com/showthread.php?t=20747

AIB's regular saver gives the best rates but may be bothersome if you don't already have an account with them.

Good luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭awishawash

Thanks a mill blobert, great link!!

Advertisement