Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Italian Lessons

Options
  • 27-11-2004 5:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

Hello First time poster here,

I need to learn some italian by march and i was wondering does anyone know where i could get lessons? The idea thing would be with an italian person giving grinds.

Thanks very much!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭Coney Island

Hi,

I am an italian native and just moved to Limerick a few months ago after spending long time in Dublin.... the problem is that I have never taught italian before and also I am not a very patient person when it comes to teaching :-)....sorry.
    I am also very surprised that since I moved here about 4 months ago I only met 1 italian person, therefore I believe it won't be easy to find some native speaker in Limerick. But I know some colleges organise evening classes where they teach several foreign languages, including italian. Did you try there? There is a guide to evening classes you can buy in Eason....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 ni ni

Grazie!

I've only met one Italian person here also. I can't take night classes because my hours at work are all screwed up.. e.g next week I'm working 8 to 8 Monday, Wednesday and Saturday.. it could be anything on anyday the week after.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭Coney Island

Oh, I see your problem. I would like to help you, but as I said I am not very patient when it comes to teaching and I woudn't know where to start from :-)

But I am sure in some english schools in Limerick you could find some italian student who would be happy to teach italian in exchange of some english lessons perhaps.

Just a curiosity, are you going to Italy on holidays or you are moving there?

Ciao

I am maybe going to Milano in March to visit a friend, but she doesn't speak much english, she says she is better at writing it.

I found a notice in the shop today with spanish lessons, i just wish i could find the same with italiano.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

you might be able to hook up with someone if you post at the italiano forum

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=220

hope that helps

• Advertisement

Thanx Billy

Advertisement