Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Midweek Eircom League

Options
  • 12-09-2006 6:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭

Sligo Rovers v Cork City
    under 2.5 goals 1.68 Betfair

Cork have a rubbish goals for record - they come into the game on the back of two 0-0's. They have scored one less than the divisions worst team - Waterford United. Cork have only scored 4 on their travels all season. They may have injury prone striker John O Flynn back tonight for the trip to Sligo but its difficult to see them racking up goals away to a form team in the Prem. Cork have drawn 0-0 SEVEN times this season!

Sligo are newly promoted and have surpised everyone this season. They have lost just one game at home and are overpriced here at 11/4 - excellent value for a home team against the struggling champions.
    Under 2.5 goals looks solid though at 1.68 unless Cork seriously find their goals boots.

more: www.footballox.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭applehunter

Cork City play the best football in the league.

When Flynny is out we dont have a striker to stretch defences and get the goals, but now that hes back I expect us to rack up a few more goals.

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭telecaster

Cork City play the best football in the league.

Rebel tinted lenses there perhaps?

As a neutral I would say Derry and Shels play a more entertaining brand of football. Cork certainly offer the best off-field entertainment though!

Bummer on that bet Bateman....similar thing happened to me when I lumped on the under goals in a Longford match earlier in the season - an unprecedented 3-0 win!

Advertisement