Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accomidation Confirmation?

Options
  • 11-09-2006 9:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭

Has any one heard from the accomidation office yet? I got info about registration, fees and oriantation but nothing about my accomidation yet. Has anyone else?

Sarah

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

I got some stuff about fees but thats all I've gotten. I'm sure it's grand

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭caesar

Got the fees stuff and handbooks but noting about accommodation. When are ye heading down?

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭missgwish

i hadn't heard anything either so yesterday i went up there and discovered that they had misplaced my application. its all sorted now tho. i would suggest givin em a buzz, it seems to be quite disorganised in the accom dept.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

missgwish wrote:
    it seems to be quite disorganised in the accom dept.

Student services dept, Co-op Dept etc etc

'UL...all in all, a pretty disorganised place. But look at our american campus...oh shiny'

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭caesar

I rang them and there was a mix up with my invoice, anyway got a letter yeaterday about payment, thing is today is the due date so had to ring them again, they said i could pay when i go down. All sorted now though, there disorganised alright.

• Advertisement
Advertisement