Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blackpool killers gig on BBC1

Options
  • 10-09-2006 8:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭

anyone else listening to this? what do you think of think of the new stuff?

despite the being my favourite band im still on the fence with their new stuff (apart from when you were young..)..sounds promising though!!

opinions if you have them! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

Didn't know it was on, still haven't heard much of the new stuff, love the single.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭ellenmelon

iFight wrote:
    Didn't know it was on, still haven't heard much of the new stuff, love the single.

BBC only played 3 of the new songs that they actually played (who the heck knows why). i love the new single too..from the word go really..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭gustavo

Bling is supposed to be a future classic in the making - a successor to All These Things That I Have Done

• Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Font22

album is out on the 29th isnt it???

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Pastel_Princess

My local shop has it listed for the 2nd October which is the Monday and Golden Discs has that too. In Hotpress they said it was released on the 29th September which is Friday - the normal day CDs are released. Guess we'll just have to wait!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,571 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

Listened to all the album today,Japanese Import version.
    Hot Fuss was great but this one is lacking,only a handful of decent tunes.
    Will have to listen more to it,some creative tunes on it ,which no doubt will be growers.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Pastel_Princess

I got the album today and i must admit it did take a few listens to get into it cause it's so different from Hot Fuss. I love the enterlude and the exitlude songs and finally we get to hear Uncle Jonny and it didn't disappoint! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,089 ✭✭✭mada999

skipped through it...not feeling it at the moment...usually takes me a few listens to 'get' an album...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭oneofakind32

The tital track is brillient and the enterlude/exitlude thing is class (Im a suckers for theamatic albums). It's definitly a grower. Ive listened to it 5 time this weekend and it gets better each time

Advertisement