Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Itzacon 2007, RPGs wanted!

Options
  • 10-09-2006 7:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭

Work is nicely underway for next March's Itzacon in Galway. As with most cons, it's customary for the RPG co-ordinator to beg well in advance for as many scenarios as possible from anyone interested.

So, uh, here I go:

Please send us some RPG scenarios. You can email them to sarklor AT gmail DOT com with "Itzacon" in the title. As always, writers will get some of that lovely preferential treatment stuff(hopefully involving something very nice indeed that we're working on), because we all love feeling superior to others sometimes. Lord knows I do. Games in literally any system are welcome at the moment.

Our webmonkey is busy getting his brain replaced with an upgraded model with psychic powers, but we're hopeful useful information will be available at www.itzaconeire.com soon.

Thanks in advance.

Ciarán O'Brien, Itzacon RPGs.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭AL][EN

I have a CoC scenario written but its not play tested so it may well stink to high heaven.

Also im not going to be at Itzacon this year (i know i know i'll get the gas)
    so im sorry but if you want it anyway i'll throw the scenario your way if you like??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Sure, I intend to have as many scenarios as possible playtested before the con (hard work? Well, someone has to do it...) so fire away and we'll see if it gets in. :)

Also, nice to see you're alive. :)

Funny you should mention that actually i feel like one of those shaolin nomadic lama-herders you hear about on the discovery channel, I actually put myself into self exile for about a year unplugged from the internet, RPG's, Gaming, got a job, got a GF, got a car, lernt to drive, got herpies ..... actually wait strike that last one off the record,

I'm only back on boards now and i hardly recognise the place anymore or anyone who posts on it. whats been up wit you?

A distinct lack of llamas, which is nice because I'd have nowhere to put the buggers. Same as ever, really.

There's some work being done on the website THIS VERY NIGHT. Be sure to have a look every now and then...

Quick note:

Anyone thinking of submitting an RPG should note there's a 5 player limit on games. This helps with loads of things, including seating and space, and workload on GMs.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

5 Player maximum ?

As most of my friends will tell you sarky im deeply deeply distrubed and giving me the CoC corerule book wasnt probably the best idea ever the scenario i have written is well its not "sick in the head" so to speak but its definatly not for kids. Is there a limit as to how weird/wonderful and WTF was that??!!? I can be?

Im re-writing the end of the scenario it sucked to be honest. I'll have it ready in a week i'll zip it up into a zip file and send it onto you. and its actually the one i planned running on boards. sort of a dry run so to speak.

As long as there's an age rating, there's not a problem. We're all mature, reasonable people over here... >_>

Yes, Thaed, 5 player maximum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

ok.

Updates! Masses of game blurbs! Submission details! Pseudoreligious twaddle covering up the gap in the "About Itzacon" page!

• Advertisement

maybe its my oh so tired brain playing tricks on me
    maybe its because i havent had my wetabix today
    mabye its because google hates me

but i cant find the itzacon page any linkage please?

whens it on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Reminder:

RPG scenarios plz. :)

I'm just in the door, and bloody well exhausted.

Itzacon went really well again this year (although you mightn't have guessed if you'd seen the panic I was in on Saturday). Totally worth the pain and suffering, many thanks all of you who attended, you gave us a brilliant weekend. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

It went well then? Good to hear. :)

Lo, nesf!

I actually ditched nesf because I was so tired, sorry. Don't worry, he's with another housemate who'll let him in later... >_>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Sarky wrote:
    I actually ditched nesf because I was so tired, sorry. Don't worry, he's with another housemate who'll let him in later... >_>

Thanks for helping me cyberstalk , though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Icefyre

itzacon - so so good! oh yeah liz here by the way hello! *waves* thanks galway!

Advertisement