Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poetry nights

Options
  • 10-09-2006 2:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Hi guys,

I am currently trying to organise a biweekly poetry reading night in Dublin. It would probably be in a cafe like Cafe moda or in a quiet pub. I am wondering if there are any poets out there who would be interested in this. The night would consist of different readings of poetry and short (around a page long) prose pieces.
    I think it would be a good outlet for reading poetry. There is a lot of interest in poetry in Dublin (I used to read poetry on Grafton street for about three years and there were always a lot of interested listeners so I think there is still room for poetry in the world ;)
    If you are interested in coming along to the poetry nights please let me know either here or at goasklaura@gmail.com

Thanks
    gg

Advertisement